BDS 2006 and XanaNews do not "register" themselfes in the vertical taskbar on Windows XP x64 Pro ?!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Skybuck Flying, Jan 8, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    The following two applications do not "register" themselfes into the
    vertical taskbar on Windows XP X64 Pro Edition when they are started:

    Borland Delphi 2006 IDE,
    XanaNews Reader

    What could cause such behaviour ?

    Is this a bug in Windows XP X64 Pro ?

    (That reminds me I still gotta download mostly some new security
    patches for X64)

    Or is this a bug in the applications themselfes ?

    If I minimize both applications then they are "registered" in the
    vertical taskbar and can be used from then on.

    I have seen some other bugs related to vertical taskbars as well.

    Maybe Microsoft should test and debug vertical taskbars better since I
    have seen other vertical taskbar related bugs as well.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    --
    Skybuck's 2008 Usenet Ban Experiment