    Trusty Guest

    How do I address emails to multiple folks easily in Thunderbird all BCC
    ( blind carbon copy)?

    Trusty, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Trusty

    gwtc Guest

    where it says "TO", click on that and change it to "BCC"

    In the address book, click on "New List." Now add everyone you want
    in that list and you want to send BCC to. Then, all you have to do is
    when you write the email, you put in the just list name where you
    would put the email address, then change it from TO to BCC.

    gwtc, Oct 13, 2005