    Location:
    Australia
    Mjuhahahahahahahajawana

    unholy, May 22, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No No No, you misunderstood dude, it's not "Unholy controls all" it's "Unholy controls Al", just you man, just you. And may God have mercy on your soul! :)

    The Modfather, May 22, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats even better i control Al woot thats better then controlling the world!

    unholy, May 22, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes, I am at your command (for the next 20 seconds). Hm...tap tap tap....ok, I guess you don't need me for anything, so I'm out of here!

    bigal, May 22, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn, what a lost window of oppertunity for the Unholy one. Will he get another chance? Stay tuned to find out!

    The Modfather, May 23, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    al, tell modfather to stay tuned... :)

    unholy, May 23, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What channel this time? There's a whole range of frequencies to consider...

    bigal, May 23, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    UHF 49.9999Mhz

    unholy, May 23, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    49.9999MHz isn't UHF you goofball.

    UHF is 740-948MHz.

    49.9 is just slightly higher than HF and lower than VHF.

    The Modfather, May 24, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You should address him as Mr. Goofball. Show some respect...

    bigal, May 24, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    god i was testing if u were tuned in. ZOMG and u were amazingly :p

    unholy, May 25, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry, er, Mr. Goofball...

    That was a test? I guess I passed huh? Did I forget to mention I was a ham operator? Helps when people spew out frequencies and stuff. Or that other morse code post. :)

    The Modfather, May 25, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ham, i like ham, specially the stuff off the bone!

    unholy, May 25, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, yeah, er... Okay. Um, I like spiral cut honey cured ham myself. Or just a nice garlic hamsteak.

    The Modfather, May 27, 2006