    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah well, what're you gonna do? Unholy's here :p

    XhArD, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    We have topics here? No shit! Cool! :)

    The Modfather, Apr 4, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah. I think we were talking about proper toppings for tacos, right?

    bigal, Apr 4, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    how about cheese?, wouldn't that be a good topping for a ice cream.

    what, topic, we have topics here, god someone could have told me and i would have stuck to them :p

    unholy, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No, cheese is out. I'm lactose intolerant. In fact, I'm losing patience with lots of things.... :)

    bigal, Apr 5, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Patience with windows?

    unholy, Apr 6, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would that be Gatose Intollerant?

    Damn, that's just way too close to Goatse. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 7, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I didn't have a clue what you were referring to, so I did a google search...

    "Web definitions for Goatse
    Goatse.cx (pronounced "goat see," "goats," or "goat see dot cx", often truncated to goatse, often referenced by one of its current URLs, and occasionally called goatsex) is one of the most infamous Internet shock sites. Its front page contains a sexually explicit picture, hello.jpg, featuring a man wearing a gold ring on his left hand (and nothing else) manually stretching his anus and rectum to a diameter roughly equal to the width of his hand. ..."

    I don't think I want to see that site!

    bigal, Apr 7, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ahaha, yeah, I'm fortunate enough to have only seen that in ASCII art format, I've managed to avoid it otherwise :)

    XhArD, Apr 7, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Aww, you poor guys, well, it's not like you're missing much. Goatse is just one of those internet lore things, espescially popular among the EBaum's World crowd, along with such other notible things as Lemon Party and Tubgirl.

    Have fun wiki'ing those, they're in there too. :) I did an iPod version of LemonParty and posted in EBaum's forums, got a good laugh out of it. Then I did a Light Bright Goatse... :)

    The Modfather, Apr 8, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i think modfather is weird.....

    <ducks><runs for his life>

    unholy, Apr 9, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I never denied it, I'm weird as hell. You say that as if there's something wrong with it. Are you trying to say you're NOT weird Un?

    The Modfather, Apr 9, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Not when you consider his environment...

    bigal, May 18, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you saying that there's something weird about Unholy's enviornment? Hmmm.. Well I suppose spending your life standing on your head like that could have an effect. :)

    And why do you keep resurrecting old old old threads Al? :)

    The Modfather, May 18, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You mean Stapletron? Check out the mouse I saw from a story on E3. Otherwise, what old threads? Are you saying I don't wear modern clothes?

    bigal, May 18, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i think he was referring to this thread. before your post, the latest one was 9th last month.

    XhArD, May 18, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes, exactly, thank you X. And also yes, you don't wear modern clothes. Dude, spats went out years ago. :)

    And remember, YOU SAID you wore chaps.

    The Modfather, May 19, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Funny thing is...my posting yesterday about the environment doesn't make any sense. It's as if my post was meant for another topic. So there. I think the forum processor messed up. We shouldn't even be in this topic.

    bigal, May 19, 2006
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well get out, RUN! QUICKLY! Get out before it blows!!! MY GOD! THE HUGH MANATEES!

    The Modfather, May 20, 2006
  20. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Where can we run to? Unholy controls all...

    bigal, May 22, 2006