    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Im pretty sure this isn't fake but we will see for sure pretty soon.

    Silverstrand, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Pretty cool, looks real to me. It'll be weird though. So far they've made their games from actual events in history, '42 and modern day. Jumping to futuristic weapons and vehicles will change it a bit, I noticed a stealh camoflauged walking battle tank there, abilities like that will change the whole gameplay I think.

    XhArD, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, looks like a game in FASA's MechWarrior franchise. I imagine if it's from EA it'll have huge system requirements, run terribly on most machines and be amazingly slow, if BF2 is any guideline to go by. Either that or it'll be for the XBox360 or PS3.

    The Modfather, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no its for the new Dell Renegade 16, with a 16-way processing unit, and 4 SLi 8800GTX OC Turbo.

    unholy, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I hate it when the ice starts coming down from the north. I remember two ice ages, and it was darn difficult to get to the Starbucks during the last one.....

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Mar 27, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Al, you have a blue ball. Is that something related to the ice or is it just your natural ball color?

    The Modfather, Mar 27, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Its his orb of deception, its what he uses to disguise his power in a Human body :p

    unholy, Mar 28, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He uses an orb to hide in a human body? That doesn't make any sense.

    The Modfather, Mar 28, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You've heard of blue balls before, right? No relationship to the previous ice age.

    bigal, Mar 28, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's what I was trying to imply, before Un came along and Un-englishized it.

    The Modfather, Mar 28, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Not my fault u wanted a random input from me :p

    unholy, Mar 29, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uh, no I didn't.

    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes u did, read the fine print when u registered :p

    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes I did, didn't you read this?

    If your username is Unholy you are limited to one nonsensical post per month, if you post more than one you must pay The Modfather $10,000 per instance

    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes i did read it, and fortunately for me its not part of the forum rules :p

    to bad for you modfather :p

    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes it is, it's part of the rules, you just didn't read the very very very very very find print.

    The Modfather, Mar 31, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    silly modfather, u really do need to read the rules... come back when u have ok :p

    theres no fine print... theres no very very very very fine print

    unholy, Apr 2, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    stfu both of you. let's just say Modfather is right, Unholy is wrong, but don't go through with the conditions.

    XhArD, Apr 2, 2006
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    but the thiung is nether of us it right, and that would make all of us wrong, make makes no one right which means nothing except everything. Do you understand the law of constant mass? We cant create something that doesn't already exist.

    unholy, Apr 2, 2006
  20. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    God damn it doesn't take long to go off topic here :p

    Ludnix, Apr 4, 2006