battle chess...needed..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zippo, Dec 31, 2004.

  1. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    i need a pristine boot of this s'ware...

    sure itz illegal...perhaps so was yer birth...

    gringo!!...ya old monster of genius...

    ....gimme what i need...i take you down in 9
    moves...

    xxoo...peace...black knight to rook...RACISM!!..
    THE BROTHERZ OF PERSECUTION OF
    UNLAWFULL GAMES THAT KEEP MY
    PEOPLE FROM DOING NOTHING BUT
    SELLIN' DRUGS AND DRIVE BYEZ AND
    CRACK WHOREZ THAT WOULD SUCK THE
    SNOT BUTTER OUTTA A 9 YER OLD CHILD..

    ....rev allen sharpton, laced with a disease that can't
    be cured....well..dye yer ass black...rub feces upon
    your carcas...n call me in the mornin'....

    ...and all this for battle chess...determination is the
    key to salvation....hey!!!...i trade ya boot of guitar
    pro...complete with crack...no not the rock...jed
    clament only did what was natural...insane...but natural...

    Zippo, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Zippo

    Pennywise Guest

    |> i need a pristine boot of this s'ware...
    |>
    |> sure itz illegal...perhaps so was yer birth...

    Frigging troll.
    here it is http://tinyurl.com/6weaj next request make sure it's not
    abandonware.

    Pennywise, Dec 31, 2004

  3. Zippo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Take 2 Vioxx and call me in the morning.

    Old Gringo, Dec 31, 2004
  4. Zippo

    trout Guest

    Too expensive. You'll have to suggest either a free alternative, or
    someplace to steal them.

    trout, Dec 31, 2004
  5. Zippo

    trout Guest

    Yes, it's sad. And it happens all the time. It could be happening
    *right now* to a friend, relative, or loved-one. That's why, at this
    special time of year, we ask you to support MADP (Mothers Against Drunk
    Posting). Helping those too shit-faced to help themselves.

    trout, Dec 31, 2004
  6. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    ....friggin' anti-social....yer closet just too full
    without you...

    ....but...i gained the info required...didn't i??...
    subject yourself to even the most decrebid
    illness that seedz yer soul...

    ....troll??...i think not...but if i was...would that
    make u my bitch??...stop the snotty-ness...fit in
    ....just try...to fit in...

    xxoo...peace...why should i wipe my ass when there
    are so many to do it for me??...yer at the top of the list..
    hey!!...thankz for the 'direction'...it is well beneath you...

    Zippo, Dec 31, 2004
  7. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    ....trout...a fish...an item that will suck on a
    string...nat at the end...heated to a ripe tenderness
    with a lemon n garlic....

    xxoo..ya didn't help...only soiled...i win in 4 movez...
    talk to gringo...we has the 'note' that can't be cashed..
    ...troll??!!...how dare you!!...just cuz live under the
    garage cement, n eat from a can...don't mean a
    toilet flush...

    Zippo, Dec 31, 2004
  8. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    .....still of no use...go and brush yer teeth...
    spit out yer shame..n go buy n eat a snickers..

    xxoo...peace...now itz down to 3 moves...

    Zippo, Dec 31, 2004

  9. And to you.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 31, 2004
  10. Zippo

    Robin Guest

    ROFLMAO!!

    Robin, Jan 1, 2005
  11. Zippo

    DC Guest

    <applause!>

    DC, Jan 1, 2005
  12. Winner! Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding....

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 1, 2005
  13. Zippo

    PuppyKatt Guest

    My son has the cd Battle Chess. None of us like it, so if you e-mail me at
    my gmail addy, send me your snail-mail address, you can have it ... legally.

    PuppyKatt, Jan 9, 2005
  14. Zippo

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, PuppyKatt mused:

    | My son has the cd Battle Chess. None of us like it, so if you e-mail me
    | at my gmail addy, send me your snail-mail address, you can have it ...
    | legally.

    You can download it for free ... legally ... at the link provided.

    mhicaoidh, Jan 10, 2005