    this about right?

    Thanks,
    LRH

    Larry R Harrison Jr, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Larry R Harrison Jr

    Don Coon Guest

    Yes, yes, yes! If you could find an 1800mah version (doesn't exist) you'd
    be in battery heaven. The higher the mah rating, the more pictures you'll
    be able to take on a charge.

    I just bought two "generics" for $25 total shipped off Ebay. I've bought
    from the guy before and the batteries work just as well as the original
    Nikon branded batteries.

    Best of Luck!

    rrival. Camera works great otherwise, but

    Don Coon, Aug 17, 2003