    Anyone else with this camera have this issue?
    Thanks, BG
    (Please reply to the group, my address is fake for spam blocking)

    BG250, Jul 23, 2004

  2. BG250

    Ian Stirling Guest

    You'r sure your batteries are OK?

    Ian Stirling, Jul 23, 2004

  3. BG250

    BG250 Guest

    I put them in a flashlight (discharged from the camera) and they went flat
    in seconds. I recharged the set that went flat first, put them in the
    flashlight, went to lunch. The light was still shining bright when I
    returned.

    From this I conclude the batteries are good.

    I did an RMA to return the camera hopefully the replacement works better.
    bg

    BG250, Jul 23, 2004
  4. BG250

    chas Guest

    same thing with the 2600z

    chas, Jul 23, 2004
  5. BG250

    Don Guest

    If you charge them, and then let them sit overnight out of the camera and
    the flashlight, do they then work the next day? That will tell you for sure
    whether it's the batteries, although if you tried two sets, I doubt if
    they're the problem. It's more likely that the camera isn't actually
    turning off all of the way, I believe.

    Don

    Don, Jul 23, 2004
  6. BG250

    Dave Cohen Guest

    I agree with you conclusion, take it back for an exchange or whatever.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Jul 24, 2004