    jpeg files and reduce them all to a predefined size?

    Thanks

    P Renfree

    P Renfree, May 7, 2005

  2. P Renfree

    Peter Martin Guest

    Check out JpegSizer. It gives you predefined pixel sizes AND automatically
    figures out what JPEG compression to use to get a predefined FILE size.

    Free trial download at...

    http://jpegsizer.tangotools.com/?s=ng

    Peter Martin, May 7, 2005

  3. Adrian Boliston, May 7, 2005
  4. P Renfree

    Frank ess Guest

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    And, it's freeeeeee !

    Frank ess, May 7, 2005
  5. P Renfree

    Toomas Guest

    Toomas, May 7, 2005
  6. P Renfree

    CeeBee Guest

    Multiple Image Resizer .NET

    http://www.acumensystems.com/mir/

    CeeBee, May 7, 2005
  7. P Renfree

    Paul Furman Guest

    Droplets are pretty cool in photoshop. Unfortunately there doesn't seem
    to be a way to accommodate mixed portrait & landscape orientation.
    Here's my notes on how to resize with droplets:
    <http://www.edgehill.net/1/?SC=go.php&DIR=Misc/photography/raw-batch/web-batch>
    The folder above that explains a simple batch action.

    Paul Furman, May 8, 2005
  8. P Renfree

    imbsysop Guest

    use Irfanview .. works flawlessly, in any mode ..

    imbsysop, May 8, 2005
  9. P Renfree

    Paul Furman Guest

    Yep, that's what I use for speed & ease. PS has the potential for better
    quality but Iview does a lot like sharpening and a good number of other
    adjustments.

    Paul Furman, May 8, 2005
  10. P Renfree

    Matt Ion Guest

    IrfanView does it easily... www.irfanview.com

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0518-5, 05/08/2005
    Tested on: 5/9/2005 12:31:13 AM

    Matt Ion, May 9, 2005
  11. P Renfree

    P Renfree Guest

    Thanks everybody for all of the advice.

    I downloaded a copy of IrfanView and will try it tonight..

    P.Renfree

    P Renfree, May 10, 2005
  12. P Renfree

    Peter A. Guest

    I've been following these posts as I had the same requirement as P
    Renfree and have likewise d'loaded IrfanView. When I've got used to it
    I'll try JpegSizer for comparison. Many thanks to all who posted.

    Peter A., May 10, 2005