    appreciated.
    I am using Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.

    Many thanks for your time,

    Sniper, Apr 29, 2006

  2. Sniper

    John Bean Guest

    Since it comes free with CS2 I'd use Bridge. Select the
    images, then Tools->Append metadata and pick a template.
    Simple.

    John Bean, Apr 29, 2006

  3. Sniper

    Sniper Guest

    Thanks for the tip John. I do indeed have Adobe Bridge
    but I cant work out for the life of me how you import templates?. I
    have an XMP template I have saved from photoshop but where do I put it
    so it appears in the menu in Bridge?.

    Thanks for your time,

    Sniper, Apr 29, 2006
  4. Sniper

    John Bean Guest

    Ah, forgot that. Open the "info" panel in either CS2 or
    Bridge, click the arrow in the top right and select "Show
    templates" from the flyout menu. Save your templates in the
    "Metadata templates" folder and they'll show in the main
    Bridge menu.

    If you've save them anywhere else you can still load them
    using the "Load" option of the flyout menu then save them to
    the proper place.

    John Bean, Apr 29, 2006