    any way to do it from Adobe Bridge. I tried creating an Action within CS2
    but that didn't seem to integrate with the Camera RAW converter. Right now
    I'm stuck having to convert them one at a time. Not fun! :(

    Mardon, Jan 10, 2006

  2. You do the batching in the standalone Adobe DNG converter. Then you
    can batch the converted files in Bridge.

    Down load the converter it's standalone.

    "I believe that all government is evil,
    in that all government must necessarily make war upon liberty...

    From "Mencken's Creed"
    H.L. Mencken (1880 -1956)

    John A. Stovall, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Mardon

    Mardon Guest

    Thanks John. I've got it downloaded and working now. :)

    Mardon, Jan 11, 2006