    I'm using Mac 0S 9.4 i think.

    Thanks
    Robert

    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 4, 2003

  2. I used Appleworks with my ][e, back in the 1980s, so it's that that I
    associate it with.

    How long did it live?

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Still going - for more info go here: http://www.apple.com/appleworks/

    I thought there would be some utilities around that can do the
    conversion I want but I can't find anything :\

    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 4, 2003
  4. I'll be darned. Figured they'd have cooked up something else, for the
    Mac. Well, I suppose they did, but gave it the legacy name.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 4, 2003