    CBC AirFarce.- Mar 04 [Missle Defence] :... How is it possible for the
    Americans to enforce democratic FREEDOM in Canada, if they can't get us to
    do what they want ......

    'ole, Mar 7, 2005

  2. del *.* /y

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 7, 2005

  3. 'ole

    Pennywise Guest

    |> I have this working down to the *.* part.
    |>
    |> How do I get it to echo the "y" [to answer yes, delete], and then a carriage
    |> return [enter] ?

    Not sure what works under Win98 or XP, but the echo command would do
    this in MSDOS http://www.palmtoppaper.com/ptphtml/25/pt250058.htm

    Pennywise, Mar 7, 2005
  4. 'ole

    Pennywise Guest

    On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 03:32:02 GMT, wrote:

    |> Not sure what works under Win98 or XP, but the echo command would do
    |> this in MSDOS http://www.palmtoppaper.com/ptphtml/25/pt250058.htm

    Oh ya... to get the prompt - del *.* /P

    Pennywise, Mar 7, 2005
  5. 'ole

    'ole Guest

    thanx guys.

    ole

    --
    Regards....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    'ole, Mar 7, 2005
  6. 'ole

    °Mike° Guest

    You can pipe the "y", or use the /y switch to disable
    prompting. This is the batch file that I use to clear
    my recent documents, using the pipe method:

    @ECHO OFF
    CD %USERPROFILE%\recent
    ECHO y| DEL *.*
    CD..
    CLS
    EXIT

    °Mike°, Mar 7, 2005
  7. 'ole

    'ole Guest

    we'll give it a shot...thanx much <ike !

    cheers....Todd

    --
    Regards....'Ole
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    'ole, Mar 8, 2005
  8. 'ole

    'ole Guest

    wORKED LIKE A CHARM miKE.

    --
    Regards.....'oLE

    'ole, Mar 8, 2005
  9. 'ole

    °Mike° Guest

    Now all you need is to fix your SHIFT key.

    °Mike°, Mar 8, 2005