Basic System Maintenance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lisa g, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. lisa g

    lisa g Guest

    lisa g, Dec 9, 2003

  2. lisa g

    DaveG Guest

    cheers!

    That would be °Mike° ;-)
    As previously stated "he" is a star.
    You'll probably find him in here come Xmas day.
    If so-Merry Xmas °Mike° ;-)
    And to your good self lisa g.

    DaveG, Dec 9, 2003

  3. lisa g

    Greg M Guest

    Yeah! It's a clean little page. <g>

    Greg M, Dec 9, 2003
  4. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad it's been of help
    to you.

    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003
  5. lisa g

    gangle Guest

    You stole my website, asshole. You do not deserve compliments.

    gangle, Dec 10, 2003
  6. lisa g

    Greg M Guest

    And everyone can bite you, Roight!?

    Greg M, Dec 10, 2003
  7. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    Roight! :)

    °Mike°, Dec 10, 2003
  8. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    Wanna buy it back?

    °Mike°, Dec 10, 2003
  9. lisa g

    Greg M Guest

    Maybe, ah, Lisa g ain't busy. <wink wink, nudge nudge>

    Greg M, Dec 11, 2003
  10. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    Maybe Lisa g is a "he". YIKES!! <g>

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003
  11. lisa g

    John D Guest

    Oh Mike.......... U are such an asshole !!

    John D, Dec 11, 2003
  12. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    And you're not very good at compliments, are you?

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003
  13. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    BTW, are you lost?

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003
  14. lisa g

    Boomer Guest

    Gee's. He wandered over to this thread too!

    No wonder he can't search Google etc.

    Boomer, Dec 11, 2003
  15. lisa g

    °Mike° Guest

    There's always one, and he's it. <sigh!>

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003
  16. lisa g

    Greg M Guest