basic question

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
    thanks

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009

  2. try this...

    ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

    Carter James Fitzgerald, Sep 8, 2009

  3. zimpzampzormp

    Monty Guest

    A Google search for "firefox old versions download" suggested in the
    first entry of the very first page http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php

    There you will find something like 64 versions. Should keep you busy
    for a little while.

    Have fun,

    Monty, Sep 8, 2009
  4. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 8, 2009
  5. Thanks to all who answered. (;^)

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009
  6. zimpzampzormp

    nimd4

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belgrade, Serbia
    No need to use a third-party site, when Mozilla's got all versions indexed on their servers (link in this thread)..:)

    nimd4, Sep 12, 2009