    I want to spend about $300.00 or less for one

    Youtube videos appear to be sales people shilling for one company or the other.

    Rogie

    meteore, Dec 15, 2013

  2. meteore

    Robert Baer Guest

    I will sell you a tablet for $50.00 postage included, but ZERO
    guarantees!

    Robert Baer, Dec 16, 2013

  3. "... was a sale of this Samsung tablet making it less than about $50.00 for
    the basic Ipad mini."

    This is nonsensical. 1.) there is no "this" to see what in Hell you are
    talking about. 2.) A Samsung <ANYTHING> is not a "basic iPad <ANYTHING>".

    If you have an iPhone, then you want the iPad, if you have an android phone,
    particularly a Samsung, then you want the Samsung tablet. The reason for
    this is that your phone can synch to the tablet if the two are complimentary
    to each other. If you are not interested in synching your devices, phone and
    tablet, then it really does not matter which you buy, UNLESS you intend to
    use the tablet in a manner that one supports and the other does not.

    For example, my wife got the iPad recently because she wants it to run
    credit card transactions. While the credit card reader supports the android
    phones, it does not support the android tablet, so she got the iPad.

    These are the kinds of things that drive your decision to one or the other.

    Jeff Strickland, Dec 16, 2013