    and which are open to interpritation is a slippery slope. Or is it? Is it OK
    for your neighbor to tell you to cut your grass, when his house has an open
    septic tank in the front yard?

    Zenner, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    And once again, missing the point entirely. While your rant is clearly more
    coherent than the OP, it is apropos of, well, nothing. Nobody here cares!
    So I say . . . . whatever.

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    I'll second that...
    (and I'll keep my beliefs to myself and not foist them on you. I would
    appreciate it if you do the same)

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Beoweolf Guest

    The best way to say "Whatever"....is one that you refuse to acknowledge.

    The best way to fight stupidity is education for those that are capable of
    understanding or apathy toward those that don't get it.

    Beoweolf, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    whatever

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    Agreed. Religion, politics, and the Linux/Windows argument have no place int
    his NG. (Even though unix is obviously more secure )

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    ROTFLMAO!

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Kat" blathered:
    I also agree. Religion (even though the God of the Bible is the one and only
    true God), politics (even though democrats piss me off), and the
    Linux/Windows argument (even though Windows has the vast majority of the
    desktop market share) don't have any place in this NG.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  9. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Neil" blathered: 207.46.248.16
    Double whatever.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  10. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    I agree! Except my religion consists of never taking surveys, everyone in
    politics pisses me off, and I don't care what OS you use as long as I don't
    have to answer the same fscking question more than once!

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  11. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered: @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl
    Especially if they're asking you where the "any key" is.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  12. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    My favorite is, "I can't find my file! It was in my Word!"

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  13. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I had a lady call me a couple of months back and said "I can't print my
    floppy". Of course there's always the good ole' "my Internet broke". I hear
    that from my family every time the cable goes out.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  14. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    Then there is the sticky note on your door when you arrive that just says
    "HELP!"

    With no name.

    Oh, and has anyone ever brought you a 10-key to fix? And why am I the only
    one who can resolve paper jams in the copier or fax machine? Or add paper?
    Or figure out where to get the fxcking paper when it's not right next to the
    machine?

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  15. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PC Loadletter?! What the f*ck does that mean?!

    You appear to also be suffering from insomnia. You should meet me in the
    MCNGP chat room.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  16. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm there, where are you??

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  17. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    Agreed on all counts above (well, ALL politicians piss me off, but thats
    another thread).

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  18. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    LMAO

    OK< Thats twice you've beat me. DO I have to start reading the whole board
    now before I post? Are my ramblings that predictable?

    Ahh well.I guess politicians piss everyone off, and the rest is just
    agreeable.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  19. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    I'm not there, whare are you too? Insomniacs alike, we are.

    Oh where oh where can ,my fellow MCNGP be... too many syllables.

    See in you ng morrow. Too tired to tipe ahhhh nite.

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  20. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    Night Kat! Don't wake me up to early!