  1. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    whatever

    catwalker63, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    actually stated in both the old and new testement. And regardless of what
    the book says, I niether like nor dislike that personal choice, but I do
    feel that it is a choice.just like my hetrosexuality is a choice.
    a) Abrhams sacrafice of his son was a test of his faith and (from the
    Christian perspective) an example of things to come in the New Testement.
    b) the commandment of not killing (more acurately "murder") did not come
    into effect for several hundered years after the death of Abraham.
    I think you are bitter. Are you bitter? So then you feel all orginaized
    religion are bad? Speaking for myself I think you are off base and while
    I will not impose my personal beliefs on anyone, I think my life is
    Wow that's.....bigotry at the least and posiblty the seeds of hate crimes
    at worst. shall we slaughter the priest? how about we kill the
    descendants of those who perptrated authocities in years past. buddy, let
    go and move on....
    yes it is, well no it's not this is a certification newsgroup but that's
    a whole other story. and I for one am tied of the religious debates.
    dincha momma tell ya, polite people don't talk about sex, politics or
    religion? Well, go ahead and talk about sex if you must <VBG>

    Neil, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    how many eyes does a troll have?

    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes it is, so go away troll.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 17, 2004
  5. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 17, 2004
  6. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    You Christian kelley?

    Kat, Jul 18, 2004
  7. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    Doesn't matter if I am. It's my standard answer to self-important, pompous,
    rants. I'm a great believer in apathy toward that sort of thing. <g>

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  8. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Zenner Guest

    I agree...so it works both ways?

    Zenner, Jul 18, 2004
  9. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Zenner Guest

    The conversation became electric, thrust, parry...the wit was blinding in
    its glory.

    The honor is mine... to be put down so smoothly. It's is so good to see
    Mensa sent us an emissary.

    Zenner, Jul 18, 2004
  10. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    hmmmm. . . Too bad chalk's term isn't appropriate here.

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  11. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    whatever

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  12. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Uhhh... O.K.?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 18, 2004
  13. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes, Too bad. But thanks for playing. You've been a swell contestant.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 18, 2004
  14. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *rolls eyes*

    I don't know, how many eyes _does_ a troll have?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 18, 2004
  15. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    I concur. Whatever.

    Kat, Jul 18, 2004
  16. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    It's amazing how racist racists can be. Why don't you enlighten us Zenner,
    in what you beleive in?

    Or rather, don't, this thread should have died long ago.

    Kat, Jul 18, 2004
  17. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nice. Well played. And now it's time for the bonus round....

    TechGeekPro, Jul 18, 2004
  18. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    whatever <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  19. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    Double whatever.

    Kat, Jul 18, 2004
  20. how many eyes does a troll have?

    give me a minute on this one...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004