    noticed that it is making a slight buzz noise and I was wondering if this is
    normal or if there is something wrong with my router.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    I don't have that brand router, but my own router and all the routers
    I've ever seen (rather a lot, since I do computer repair/tech support
    for a living) are completely silent. Do you have the router near any
    other electrical devices? If your wireless is working fine and the
    noise isn't too annoying, I suppose you can just ignore it until it
    dies. Otherwise, replace it. Wireless routers are relatively
    inexpensive.

    Malke

    Malke, Dec 16, 2004