    Location:
    Australia
    good question, seen as the price of tea has increased it has forced our Administration software to be very slow.

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    because? You haven't given a reason.

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    our administration software has 50 cups of tea a day, and since its costs more, he has been working his full time job more to pay for it :D

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you know, whoever used your english skills in a comparison was right. What you just said makes no sense whatsoever.

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    fixed it :p sry being half alseep really doesn't help :|

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't see how the aquisition of brownian motion affects the availability of quality control for the aforementioned discussion forums. I am able to consume vast quantities of brownian motion (on average, 1 to 1 1/2 gallons per day) and can maintain a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 web presences including discussion aggrigators similar to the one in use here without any noticible degree of degridation.
    I sincerely expect that the powers that be heretofor will be able to rectify this situation post haste, before future attempted visitors are forced to seek residence elsewhere, thus decreasing the chances of any individual of this site aquiring the aforementioned 200gb SATA hard disk storage device prize. Please continue to make ammends and reparations to the service.

    The Modfather, Oct 14, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    trnslates to "fix it, and fix it fast"

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    stop speaking british and speak english, ur speaking a language i dont understand nor know... and i know some chinese and that is not chinese! :p

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It's called the language of the In-ta-lek-choo-alls. Intellectuals. It's what people with an above average IQ speak. Congratulations Modfather :)

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Chinese? Oh, well in that case...
    抱歉如果我混淆你与我的智能方言, 当 我想通信与你我从现在起将讲中文。
    Okay?

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    like use translators with simplified Chinese huh?

    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I? You do realize that the character you put there says "I" right? Oh well.
    做计算机的父亲

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005