    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Every in the world has 'a bad part of town'

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hell, I AM the bad part of town...
    Seriously, there's some nasty neighborhoods in Philly, really nasty. My sister lives in a real bad area. Three people shot to death on her street in one week's time. One evening I was going over to visit her and got stopped by cops and the news vans were all over the place, the guy who did the drive by was driving a green Chevy Tahoe like mine. Ugh! Scary stuff.

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    to anyone whos american here, has anyone mistaken you for a canadian? or any canadians here been mistaken for an american? i had this teacher, mr Moran (lol) whos canadian, and someone asked if he was american. he got so pissed off at them, i think he tried to give them a detention :p

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I think ModFather wins ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah! When do I get the drive?
    Oh, you don't mean that huh? :)
    Nobody's ever mistaken me for a Canadian... I'd kinda have to go to another country for that to happen though and I've only ever been to Canada, and that was in 1974. I don't think they thought I was Canadian then either, it was Montreal and I didn't speak any French.

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Keep your pants on... not yet u have to wait and be in the draw :D
    1974... oh the days... when i was but a ...

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You was a but?
    So, we gotta wait for 100 members, right? I did my part, I put a link pic on my site for here. I should get a bonus for that. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 16, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Fluffy Pink Bunny has joined, unban him. He wants to have some fun talking to us all :) Just a question, but has Mik30r5 actually even tried to fix it yet?

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Unbanned.

    Silverstrand, Sep 16, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Goody. Now we have one more active member :)

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    AGREE

    i joined 2 nite banned had to wait houres for some freaktard (nathan) to unban me
    :evil:

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nathan didn't unban you :p Silverstrand did, so you'll be waiting for a long time if you want Nathan to unban you :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    add him to the better then mike cat (mike the person who owns this place :p)

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    looks like we got another 2 members sign up who are never going to post :( Same person made 2 accounts since they were banned I think, FPS_Sean and Shawnolicious both started today.

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will email them :D... i am going to kill mike if he doesn't fix it soon!!!! grrr... and as dean would say "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would you like me to fix this yet? Just asking.

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I reckon modfather seems trustworthy, too bad it's not up to me :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well we might be on a roll, mike has a incentive now... :D... if hes not done by the end of the weekend i might just take ur proposal there modfather... that if its ok with every0one else... and Erik.

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I can only promise that it'll work. :) It might require a reinstall of the forums but it'll work. The problem is the hack that's being used here. I suggest in all cases avoiding any hacks for phpBB that affect the functionality of the forums. In the end, they're unsupported and often will leave you up a creek without a paddle. But I can look into a fix for the hack bug and see what I find.
    -Mike

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy