    I have disabled all firewalls except the router, disabled all security,
    and protection.

    Ideas?

    Vernon, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Vernon

    gwtc Guest

    What the author fails to tell you is that not every site can handle
    pipelining.

    gwtc, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Vernon

    Jim Scott Guest

    I ran this one without a problem http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

    Jim Scott, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Vernon

    Jim Scott Guest

    I just installed and tried the bandwidth extension and that ran ok too.

    Jim Scott, Oct 8, 2005
  5. Vernon

    Vernon Guest

    Thanks. That runs as well as others. Not the FastFox one.

    I get 2.3 Megabits per second.

    Vernon, Oct 8, 2005
  6. Vernon

    Vernon Guest

    I just uninstalled bandwidth, uninstalled FasterFox, reinstalled
    FasterFox, reinstalled Bandwidth.

    It now works.

    Vernon, Oct 8, 2005