    Some other bandwidth testing method from a router to another?

    Thank You
    Guercio

    guercio, Nov 21, 2008

  2. guercio

    bod43 Guest

    It is not included on all feature sets. Was in Enterprise I think.
    Is that still a feature set? I forget, they changed them
    all round recently.

    It is not available on the 87x as far as I understand
    since they only come with feature sets that do not include
    the ttcp feature.

    You should be able to check on
    www.cisco.com/go/fn

    bod43, Nov 21, 2008