    running windows 2000 server

    Thanks
    John

    Biggles, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Biggles

    Ralph Mason Guest

    I would be reasonably sure that if you use linux as your NAT box then you
    can do it.

    Ralph

    Ralph Mason, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Biggles

    Biggles Guest

    I'm using an m1122 adsl router for nat.
    I know nothing about linux and every attempt I have made to get to grips
    with it has ended in disaster.
    I only want to limit the one box on outgoing data to a vpn server.

    Any help or links appreciated
    -John

    Biggles, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Biggles

    Ralph Mason Guest

    If you are not willing to use an old PC with Linux, I suggest a Cisco router
    then. It should be able to do what you need out of the box.

    Although this could be you chance to learn a little more about linux :)

    Ralph

    Ralph Mason, Nov 25, 2003