    Since I am using a really BS computer (Pentuim I), I think I should go return to life. Before this P.O.S blows up!
    Thank You, Good night...
    *Runs Away*

    Flukemanguy, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Sorry you had to be there mate but I am glad you are alright. It's a horrible thing and I can't understand why people do it :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Not good :( Not only do people get hurt/killed by it, but now Bali's entire tourism industry is gone, no doubt. And that's where most of their money comes from :(

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes you're correct, but I know I will be going back next year.
    Isn't it amazing how much terror the Australian government puts into people? We could only get AU news, and it was so full of shit!
    Also its happening all over the world now, look at London, look at New-York, they all have terrorism attacks, yet the goverment only issue general warnings for Bali.....******* ****.
    (Excuse the french)

    Flukemanguy, Oct 15, 2005