    SgtMinor Guest

    That's an excellent point. SpinRite should only be used on drives
    with at least two days' worth of life left in them.

    SgtMinor, Oct 20, 2006

  2. 02befree

    Rod Speed Guest

    Nope. He could just as easily be asking whether its worth buying.
    Complete waste of time, it cant do what you claim it does.
    Fraid so. What you claim isnt even possible with a servo drive.
    No you dont with that stupid claim about the r/w heads.
    Pity that all modern hard drives can remove bad sectors themselves.

    They dont need Spinrite to do that.
    Your pig ignorance is your problem.

    Rod Speed, Oct 20, 2006

  3. 02befree

    Meat Plow Guest

    Personally I only run Spinrite if the drive has no more than 2.35 days of
    life left.

    Meat Plow, Oct 20, 2006
  4. 02befree

    Rod Speed Guest

    Gets sillier by the minute.
    And just how do you propose to determine that with a particular drive, child ?

    Rod Speed, Oct 20, 2006
  5. 02befree

    SgtMinor Guest

    I think that you and I and Folkert may be the only people who know
    where to get that info. And I ain't tellin'.

    SgtMinor, Oct 20, 2006
  6. 02befree

    SgtMinor Guest

    Do they defrag themselves too? Funny stuff!

    SgtMinor, Oct 20, 2006
  7. 02befree

    Rod Speed Guest

    Pathetic stuff in your case.

    Rod Speed, Oct 20, 2006
  8. Still posting reply-to addresses, I see, Dykes.

    Asking a question that could be asked in any post, but no, you had to
    specifically choose mine.

    Folkert Rienstra, Oct 21, 2006
  9. 02befree

    Arno Wagner Guest

    And how would you know in advance? .... Oops, you cannot!

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 21, 2006