    Do I need to buy software or the included backup software with win2000 is
    good to get me started?
    thanks

    Robert, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Robert

    Bobby C Guest

    Check out some of the Travan offerings. That is about as
    cheap a drive as you can get. If you have a SCSI based
    server, you may be able to get an inexpensive DAT drive
    as well. Up from that are the Tandberg drives.

    Use the built-in software...it's essentially a lite
    version of Veritas's Backup Exec.

    Bobby C.

    Bobby C, Jul 8, 2003