    How could I make a backup of my Firefox 3 bookmarks?

    Sincerely,

    Barry Karas

    Barry Karas, Mar 1, 2009

  2. Barry Karas

    Ian Whyte Guest

    Bookmarks/organise bookmarks/import and backup/backup.

    Ian Whyte, Mar 1, 2009

  3. I would suggest adding your entire profile folder to your regular backup
    routine. That will save your bookmarks and more.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 2, 2009
  4. Barry Karas

    John Doe Guest

    Is this the path in Windows XP?
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\profile?
    Just copy the folder?
    Thanks.

    John Doe, Mar 2, 2009
  5. Barry Karas

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Ralph Fox, Mar 2, 2009
  6. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 2, 2009