    mail and addresses in the event of a crash wouldn't kill me, but it sure
    would be an inconvenience. TIA

    James

    James Messick, Nov 9, 2003

  2. James Messick

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Nov 9, 2003

  3. James Messick

    Colin Grant Guest

    Colin Grant, Nov 9, 2003
  4. James Messick

    David Warren Guest

    Alright go to Start->Run program and open %AppData% this will bring you
    to your application data folder. Then you will be able to find your
    profiles.

    - David

    David Warren, Nov 9, 2003
  5. James Messick

    Ed Mullen Guest

    From your User Agent string it would seem you are using Windows XP. If
    you allowed Mozilla to put your profile in the default location the path
    should be:

    C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\EdM\[random string].slt

    Ed Mullen, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Thanks to all who replied, you're all princes.

    Here Prince! :p

    James Messick, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Le 09/11/2003 04:51, James Messick a écrit :

    There is a nice backup tool which was recently created :

    Mozilla Backup
    http://backup.jasnapaka.com/

    Pascal

    Pascal Chevrel, Nov 10, 2003
  8. James Messick

    Colin Grant Guest

    Many thanks, pascal and all.
    Colin

    Colin Grant, Nov 10, 2003
  9. Nice program but...

    I downloaded, installed and ran the program, and it seemed to be making
    a backup file. But, I can't find info on where the backup file is
    stored. There's no documentation with the file or on
    backup.jasnapaka.com. The purpose of my backup is to save the backup on
    another drive in case of a disk crash, so where is the backup file? TIA

    James

    James Messick, Nov 10, 2003
  10. James Messick

    David Warren Guest

    Run the program again and use the restore profile option.

    - David

    David Warren, Nov 11, 2003
  11. James Messick

    David Warren Guest

    Sorry, my error, read the question wrong and will apologize for it.
    However it lets you specify the file to keep the backup in after you
    select which program to back up.

    - David

    David Warren, Nov 11, 2003
  12. Ahhhhhhhhhh.