    Any ideals or help...

    Thanks

    SDW

    Scott D. Weber For Unuathorized Thoughts Inc., Sep 17, 2003

    Joseph Guest

    "Scott D. Weber For Unuathorized Thoughts Inc." <>
    wrote in message news:yx1ab.92685$...
    > Is there a way to back up large files like Movies or a large amount of
    > mp3's, I looking for something like to image the drive or something

    without
    > going in to DOS. I would be willing do use Norton Ghost but it is
    > confusing...
    >
    > Any ideals or help...
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > SDW

    I use a program called True image from Acronis http://www.acronis.com/ It's
    easier to use than Ghost, doesn't need to be run in DOS and has all the
    other features of Ghost. A really great image program.

    Joe

    ===
    Mother said there would be days like this, she just never said there would
    be so many of them! Ö¿Ö¬
    flower three three nine 5 nine six nine one nine

    Joseph, Sep 19, 2003