    Likes Received:
    0
    Arg.. been a few very long days.. I have been moving my room around. I finally got Internet in here with a wireless network.

    stlava, Jul 30, 2005

  2. stlava

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Nice :D Welcome back!!!

    m1k30rz, Jul 30, 2005

  3. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Welcome back stLava!, i heard wireless isn't that great, did u set up yours right?

    unholy, Jul 30, 2005
  4. stlava

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe. I can imagine living without internet:).

    PUTALE, Jul 30, 2005
  5. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i can too its hell... ucan't get patchs to work, steam stuffs up and everythink grrrrrrr.

    unholy, Jul 31, 2005
  6. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ooooh. Wireless internet.
    I kinda don't like wireless internet, it disconnects me sometimes.

    Technoholic, Aug 1, 2005
  7. stlava

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh stick with wires :D Just get them installed properly, like get a cuboard with your router, then have a switch, and then have Ethernet ports in each room hehehe

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or just run cables around til u install it all :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  9. stlava

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh! lol I want my idea, but dad won't take it :? I don't know why...

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  10. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    does he know how to connect up Cat 5 Cables?

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  11. stlava

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am sure if I asked him, he wouldn't know what the hell it is.

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  12. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I was on wireless for about a year in '03-'04, I saw no problems with it, it didn't drop out or anything. My bro was havin tons of fun with it, he'd just got a new laptop and he was havin dinner, watching tv and fiddling around on the net at the same time. Might not sound like that big a deal, but we don't eat in our rooms, and we don't have tvs in our rooms either. He's moved out now though, so he took his wireless router :(

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005
  13. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer, you get some good setups and some bad, usally good ones are from good brand routers and same branded Wireless Cards.
    eg.
    Netgear Router to netgear reciever = good connection
    Netgear Router to dlink reciever = not so good
    Netgear Router to elcheapo reciever = real bad
    that explains the advanced complexity of common wireless networks! :|

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005