    is virtually no difference that my eyes can tell. If there was pixellation,
    it existed in the original as well. I'm very happy with the results from
    DVD2One, and I think you will be as well.

    Thor, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    I guess for me since shrink is free I'm using that. I so far in the stargate
    sg1 can't see a problem. i didn't watch anything tho more then a few minutes
    so i can't tell yet. I'm still today backing up stargate sg1. i wish it
    didn't take 2 and a half to 3 hrs for one disc. that pisses me off it's so
    slow, :(

    It takes like 50 minutes to anylise it, then another 50 for it to encode it,
    then 55 to burn it. when i get my 4x dvd-r from www.rima.com then it'll take
    15-20 minutes to burn, but still, the analyse and encode in dvdshrink takes
    basically 2 hrs just for that, 1hr 50 minutes, and i would desperatly want
    to speed that up as fast as possible.

    thor, what do you suggest I do to speed up the encode and analyse process
    from dvd shrink? i am only doing full back ups, not movie only, but if you
    can think of anything to speed it up, I'd love it, :)

    Diehard, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Diehard

    Thor Guest

    DVD2One has no "analyze" phase. It's much much quicker.
    See above.

    Thor, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    See above, LOL, Thor, lol. you funny, lol.
    Ok ok, I'll download DVD2one and try it.

    Diehard, Dec 11, 2003