    I saw this set at Sam's for $16, but I couldn't see on the back of the box
    whether it was widescreen or full screen. Does anyone know what it should
    be? TIA

    ChopTop, Mar 1, 2005

  2. They have probably stocked both. At my local BJ's Wholesale Club most of
    the boxes are similar to the ones you saw. A few have stickers that say
    fullscreen or widescreen.

    Matthew

    Matthew L. Martin, Mar 1, 2005

  3. ChopTop

    argo Guest

    the ones at my sams club did not have stickers what so ever... so I am
    interested in this response.

    argo, Mar 1, 2005
  4. ChopTop

    Fred Guest

    Check the UPC# Fullframe = 02519221312 , Widescreen = 02519221212
    and VHS = 02519221212

    Fred

    Fred, Mar 1, 2005