    search bar in the main toolbar to give a bit more room?

    Thanks for any information,

    Robert

    Puma, Jun 28, 2008

  2. Puma

    Puma Guest

    Oops! Answered my own question re: the back buttons.

    But I'd still like to know if I can delete the search bar in that toolbar.

    TIA

    Puma, Jun 28, 2008

  3. anywhere on the toolbar, right click, Customize, and drag it
    off.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jun 28, 2008
  4. Puma

    Puma Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

    Wow, that was easy! Thanks for the tip.