    to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally fixed the
    Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help of anyone i am
    getting smarter by the day

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    ICee Guest

    Love you too, baby.

    ICee, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    SLP Guest

    You just need to get that little bit smarter, babe.

    SLP

    SLP, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    Babe Guest

    Darling,
    I'm so glad you're getting smarter every day!
    Soon, you'll be able to use the Shift key and punctuation, just like
    the seven year old down the street!
    Who knows? Perhaps one day soon, you'll even figure out that I am
    screwing your best friend every time you go away for more than an
    hour!
    The phone was busy because I took it off the hook. We were in the
    jacuzzi and we didn't want any interruptions. He has the most amazing
    tongue and he can hold his breath for nearly two minutes!
    Gives "muff diving" a whole new meaning!

    We... I mean I miss you too.
    Hope to hear from you again one day.

    Babe

    Babe, Jan 9, 2004
  5. You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Puzzled Guest

    Blinky, you really make me laugh :)

    Puzzled, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Guest

    Irony Alert Guest

    I wuv you too!
    Awwww, I miss you too!
    No, thats an AT&T "The number you have called..." recording.
    But I am here, I'm right here!
    Sure you are, your talking to me right now!
    Oh, talk dirty to me, baby!
    Define "mad work?"
    Is your "doing" the same as "getting busy?"
    Honey, you used OE6, not IE to post this.

    Have you figured out why I changed my phone number yet?

    Hugs'n'kisses baby!

    --

    The Usenet Irony Alert
    Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

    Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
    Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.

    "The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

    Irony Alert, Jan 10, 2004
  8. Guest

    zamboni30000 Guest

    I think that loverboy will find the learning curve a bit steeper now
    that he's mastered the "on" button.

    zamboni30000, Jan 10, 2004
  9. Guest

    Sultan Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote in @blinkynet.net:
    ROFLMAO - Oh boy I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 10, 2004
  10. Think "Mad Scientist" except this is no rocket scientist, just a
    worker ;-)
    Eh, well... I think the 'stuff' is a typo, should have been Staff....
    She's been doing the school staff.....
    Its not 555-1212 any more? Well, page me at 1-800-hook-you.

    John H. Guillory, Jan 10, 2004