B&H Photo is having a Sale on SanDisk Flash Memory Cards

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me, Feb 5, 2013.

  1. me

    John Turco Guest

    On 2/10/2013 1:49 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    > On 2/9/13 10:05 PM, in article kf76g6$4b5$, "John Turco"
    > <> wrote:

    >>> Hi John. Good 6to see you back.

    >> I've been lurking, all the time.
    >>
    >>> For my CF on a D800, I use UDMA-7 1000X. I don't know if they are the
    >>> fastest available, but they seem to work, and download fairly rapidly
    >>> through a USB3 port.

    >> I was thinking strictly in terms of SD.
    >>
    >>> BTW
    >>> How is your sister doing?

    >> She died.
    >>
    >> John

    > Sorry fir your loss, John. We still have her wonderful artwork on our wall.
    > It so reminded us of one our kitties, who has passed on, as well. Best
    > wishes!

    Thank you. I just want to add something:

    You and others in this subject thread - and the rest of
    rec.photo.digital's members, perhaps - may like to donate to animal
    causes. She'd be grateful if you would.

    Thanks, once again.

    John

    John Turco, Feb 12, 2013