    approachable as possible. It worked: at first at Dartmouth, then at
    other schools.

    http://time.com/69316/basic/

    Patrick FitzGerald, May 3, 2014

  2. Patrick FitzGerald

    Pooh Guest

    Sinclair ZX81 from PSIS about then. Games were hard to find that were
    load and play. There was a magazine that had game code in it. Makes me
    much more appreciative of current systems.

    Pooh

    Pooh, May 4, 2014

  3. Patrick FitzGerald

    Gordon Guest

    Unlike poltics.

    Gordon, May 4, 2014
  4. Patrick FitzGerald

    Pooh Guest

    Only problem with it was the keyboard. I've seen several recent
    cellphones with bigger ones :O)

    Pooh

    Pooh, May 5, 2014