AWARD-WINNING Linux smartphone ready for US launch

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tech, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Tech

    Tech Guest

    Tech, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Tech

    Tech Guest

    ???

    Tech, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Tech

    Jimmy Guest

    Once would of been enough

    Jimmy, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Tech

    Ionizer Guest

    I don't think so in this case. "Tech," whom I have plonked, doesn't
    qualify: "Undercover marketing is a subset of guerrilla marketing where
    the consumer doesn't realize they're being marketed to." This "Tech"
    individual is annoyingly obvious about his agenda.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Aug 2, 2004
  6. I'm tickled that he doesn't understand that the old saw "There's no such
    thing as bad publicity" is wrong, wrong, wrong. He's probably alienated
    far more people than he's converted to Penguinism.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2004
  7. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Yes, she is obnoxious but she has a captive audience where she does her
    carpet bagging to. She fits the bill.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 2, 2004
  8. Funny how M$ haven't fixed the 'begin' bug in Outhose Excess yet...

    Perce P. Cassidy, Aug 2, 2004
  9. Tech

    Tech Guest

    ^
    |________ Obnoxious clown.

    Tech, Aug 3, 2004
  10. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    What has this have to do with anything about the OP's BS?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 3, 2004
  11. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You're a nice little actress and Hollywood beckons you. I am sure there
    is a cattle call you need to make.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 3, 2004
  12. Tech