    Also, the Saved Form and Search History in the addy bar up top is
    UGLY, absolutely HORRENDOUS...yeah, it's big fat fonts that's almost
    like all-caps...yuck!

    Prisoner at War, Aug 3, 2008

  2. Holy cow, y'all ain't gonna believe this but Spell-Check just **turned
    itself on!!!**

    I was typing just now, and suddenly it comes on!

    (And no, I ain't that great a speller; it wasn't that I made no
    mistakes before!)

    That's soooooo weird....

    But the fat-assed fonts in the URL bar are still ugly! Wonder if
    they'd also just by themselves lose weight soon....

    Prisoner at War, Aug 3, 2008

  3. Ah, okay, just for the record: seems like Yahoo! Mail interferes with
    Firefox 3's spell-check! Firefox 3's spell-check work on other
    sites...though Firefox 2's spell-check never had a problem with Yahoo!
    before....

    Prisoner at War, Aug 4, 2008
  4. Holy cow -- the madness continues!!

    I just did a simple "Save Image As..." with Firefox 3, and the Firefox
    Download Window pops up, as per usual...but after downloading the
    image, it proceeded to retrieve my whole file-download history, going
    back to November 10, 2007!!!!

    Interestingly, only the most recent items, up to like three months
    ago, could be accessed again directly from the Firefox (3, don't
    forget) Download Window...!

    Prisoner at War, Aug 4, 2008