    Cyclopz2004 Guest

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best converter to convert
    from AVI to DVD or MPEG converter.

    Cyclopz2004, May 9, 2006

  2. I use ffmpegX:

    http://homepage.mac.com/major4/

    Barry McCockiner, May 9, 2006

  3. Per :
    I use ImTOO's product. "ImTOO iPod Movie Converter 2.1.59"

    Works for me. Only complaint I have is the marketing. They do the thing with
    the hard-to-find pre-checked option box on the order screen that slaps an
    additional BS charge onto the order - all with no order confirmation screen
    before the trigger is pulled on your credit card.

    Find the checkbox and clear it and you're home...

    (PeteCresswell), May 9, 2006
  4. Cyclopz2004

    Cathy_xxp Guest

    Cathy_xxp, May 10, 2006
  5. Cyclopz2004

    Cyclopz2004 Guest

    Thank you for your suggestion i'll give it a try...

    Cyclopz2004, May 10, 2006
  6. Cyclopz2004

    Cyclopz2004, May 10, 2006