    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It was definitely shotty somehow, just the fact that the audio was half a second out in each of them on their own shoulda told me that :| Still wanted to try and fix it though.

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005

  2. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well now we know, evil movies need to be re-downloaded :D

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005

  3. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well you could have used Vegas Video to correct the offset time in the movies, it rips the videos into .wav(s) and the movie part... (not sure what is save that as), then you can splice them together correctly.
    But why didnt you just download a direct DvD rip in the first place?

    Gez, Nov 3, 2005
  4. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It was a DVD rip. Whoever ripped it had split it into two files for whatever reason, probably to stop exactly what I wanted to do. Burn to a DVD.

    XhArD, Nov 4, 2005
  5. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, they just cant rip if they have a audio lag.

    unholy, Nov 4, 2005