    format, what program(s) should I use?

    Thanks.

    John

    John, Jan 22, 2005

  2. What are you trying to do with the data? You can simple copy both files
    to a disc if you want to just use them on another computer. However, if
    you're trying to view the video with sound on your TV with a standalone
    DVD player, you will have to convert the file to the appropriate format
    (DVD Compliant MPEG). For more info check out www.videohelp.com

    Nicholas Andrade, Jan 22, 2005