    Under Grisoft, I see this in my registry (via regcleaner)
    $DeleteFiles$
    Is this that?

    O.Phooey, Jun 5, 2004

  2. O.Phooey

    Guest Guest

    read the help file it is all explained.

    Guest, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Help file?
    What's a help file?

    (snipped broken AVG sig)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 5, 2004
  4. O.Phooey

    philo Guest

    ok to delete

    philo, Jun 5, 2004
  5. O.Phooey

    O.Phooey Guest

    The info I need must be in the vault because I can't find it. This is
    the free version. I did find the help file. I'd rather get a
    brainectomey than read the help file. That's why I came here. Cheers,
    Julian

    O.Phooey, Jun 6, 2004
  6. O.Phooey

    philo Guest

    anything in the virus vault would have been a virus-infected filed
    re-named to make it a non-executable and normally should be deleted.

    philo, Jun 6, 2004
  7. O.Phooey

    O.Phooey Guest

    Thank you Philo for the straight forward advice.

    O.Phooey, Jun 6, 2004