  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Go geddit !!!

    slumpy, Jul 18, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Gil Guest

    Gottit last night.
    OH!!! Got the update also.

    Gil, Jul 18, 2003

  3. slumpy

    Gil Guest

    LOL

    Gil, Jul 18, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Patrick Guest

    Thank you kindly, (update)

    Patrick, Jul 18, 2003
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Patrick continued:
    Aah *now* I understand !

    slumpy, Jul 18, 2003
  6. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:
    I wonder if that means he *didn't* gettit last night ;-)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 18, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    No, it means he goddit last night. Definitely gotten.

    slumpy, Jul 18, 2003
  8. slumpy

    Patrick Guest

    Yes well, I think that someone is haveing a bit of a larf !
    This thread dates from you ("Brian H¹©") on 27th April, (yes), but is
    concerned with AVG updates for today (yesterday) 18(17)th July.

    Ho Ho very droll (or perhaps It's me that needs Updating, yes that must be
    it !!!!)

    Patrick, Jul 19, 2003
  9. TMI!!!! <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 19, 2003
  10. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Patrick said:
    That's because all posts with the same subject get batched together.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 19, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Patrick Guest

    Yes I can see the point of that, but it is rather odd, in that the subject
    is date specific !.

    Patrick, Jul 19, 2003
  12. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    Only a problem if you store and display stuff that's months old. How many
    posts on *your* machine have the word 'attachment' in the subject line ?

    slumpy, Jul 19, 2003
  13. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:
    Probably only a few, as I deleted everything last night ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 19, 2003
  14. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    I can imagine the over-the-top smug grin on your face right as you typed
    that, and the satisfied way you sat back in your seat, crossed your arms and
    laughed like Tim Curry in Legend ;-)

    Smug git :p

    slumpy, Jul 19, 2003
  15. slumpy