    Edward Guest

    is there a configuration that I can have AVG auto delete viruses when
    it finds them instead of coming up with the window constantly ?

    Edward, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Edward

    Guest Guest

    Probably a feature of the PAID Pro version. Guess you missed the part
    on their description page for the free version that says, "AVG Free
    Edition does not offer advanced testing options, such as automatic
    healing, password-protected archives reporting, adjustment of scan
    process priority and many others" (bottom of web page at
    http://www.grisoft.com/doc/40/lng/ww/tpl/tpl01).

    Guest, Apr 14, 2005