    want to bounce the email back to Bill's gates so he know what it feel like
    too.

    Thank you all and thank you AVG too.

    Byerack Obahmbeena, May 30, 2007

  2. Byerack Obahmbeena

    Rick Merrill Guest

    that was a SCAM email! Do not open it and do not click if you did open
    it! Just delete it - always!

    but when I dobble-clacked it, AVG

    Rick Merrill, May 30, 2007

  3. Byerack Obahmbeena

    Evan Platt Guest

    You can't be that stupid..

    Or can you?

    Evan Platt, May 30, 2007
  4. Byerack Obahmbeena

    Kraftee Guest

    You'd be suprised, but then again maybe not......

    Kraftee, May 30, 2007
  5. On 30 May 2007 Evan Platt wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Well he did dobble-clacked it instead of clicking on it.

    Yorkshire Pete, May 30, 2007
  6. YHBT

    Blinky the Shark, May 31, 2007
  7. Byerack Obahmbeena

    Bill Gates Guest

    We will be sending you another email soon, and another after that, and another
    after that...

    Bill Gates, May 31, 2007