Average time for mcse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, May 4, 2004.

  1. Guest

    JaR Guest

    google opined, On 5/10/04 2:35 PM:
    42

    JaR, May 11, 2004

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/10/04 11:30 PM:

    42

    JaR, May 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 5/11/04 4:29 AM:
    *grumble*

    JaR, May 11, 2004
  4. Guest

    Kat Guest

    IFIFY

    Kat, May 11, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm sorry that's the wrong answer so we are going to have to start this
    entire experiment all over. right move the dolphins....

    Neil, May 11, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    should we consider having JaR de-wormed?

    Neil, May 11, 2004
  7. should we consider having JaR de-wormed?

    No, that is only for people who have been with cobol's mom.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  8. Guest

    plente Guest

    Sue, I'm gonna remember this...

    plente, May 11, 2004
  9. Guest

    Kat Guest

    JTYC Hasn't? I thougth there was an incident with a donkey, as well...

    Kat, May 11, 2004
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    JTYC Hasn't? I thougth there was an incident with a donkey, as well...

    I never have. I'm as pure as the virgin snow.

    Jtyc, May 11, 2004
  11. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Vancouvers rain is acidic and polluted, making it's snow the same-
    therefore , I deem you tainted.

    Kat, May 11, 2004
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Vancouvers rain is acidic and polluted, making it's snow the same-
    Are you suggesting that I'm dirty and everyone pee's on me?

    Jtyc, May 11, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    if this is what you think up, you are sick...

    Neil, May 11, 2004
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    if this is what you think up, you are sick...

    eh heh... wait... watcha mean?

    Jtyc, May 11, 2004
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you are dirty and everyone pee's on you...that is what you said didn't you?

    Neil, May 12, 2004
  16. Guest

    Brat Guest

    hehe you still love me right?

    Brat, May 12, 2004
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    you are dirty and everyone pee's on you...that is what you said didn't
    you?

    I'm not sure I follow you. What are you trying to say about me?

    Jtyc, May 12, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ;)