  1. I am still opposed to Boot Camps for anything other than the a quick
    sir, yes sir

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  2. I've always made it policy to never do more than one a day. (That way I
    As you know, the topics in the NT4 core exams had tons of overlap, so
    it was just like doing the same exam three times in a row!

    Mind you It's nothing when compared to doing two three hour written
    exams in one day, especially for retard like me - could use a
    dictionary though!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  3. Guest

    Telemarketer Guest

    Wow, that was the longest newsgroup post I have ever read
    the whole way through without getting bored. You showed
    such deep intellectual sincerity.

    If you could turn this into a thesis, you could buy a PHD.

    Telemarketer, May 6, 2004
  4. But until I am certified I have no proof (for
    The sad fact is, certification does not prove you can function, or
    rather, do your job. People can and do pass these certs through the
    use of brain dumps and boot camps alone. So, what is the point of any
    'benchmark' if it proves nothing?

    Until the format of the ms certification process changes, the worth of
    the certs will continue to decline, and the only winners will be rouge
    traders that take the money from sad twats who don't know any better.

    Back to boot camps, I think Neil's remarks say's it all.

    BTW, your points are well presented and worthy of debate but I, like
    Neil, believe your argument in floored.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  5. Wow, that was the longest newsgroup post I have ever read
    Don't frequent the ng too often then!
    True, but zenner's remarks towards boot camps is wrong (to me anyway).
    Thankfully you can't buy your Phd, well I expect there are those who
    have paid and handed over the cash for some worthless piece of paper
    pretending to represent a Phd - wonder if there are Phd boot camps!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  6. But until I am certified I have no proof (for
    The sad fact is, certification does not prove you can function, or
    rather, do your job. People can and do pass these certs through the
    use of brain dumps and boot camps alone. So, what is the point of any
    'benchmark' if it proves nothing?

    Until the format of the ms certification process changes, the worth of
    the certs will continue to decline, and the only winners will be rouge
    traders that take the money from sad fools who don't know any better.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no the e-mail said I could geet my PhD without attending any classes...

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  8. wonder if there are Phd boot camps!
    Cool!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    just call me Dr. Stupid!

    Dr. Stupid is sitting in some brown liquid, examining a bone. "Pomp and
    Circumstance" plays again.
    Announcer: It's time for Ask Dr. Stupid, with your host Dr. Stupid.

    Dr. Stupid throws the bone away and says: Oh, hello there.

    Announcer: Dr, here's a letter from Jennifer from Bent Armpit, Wyoming,
    (A hand appears from offscreen and hands Dr. Stupid the letter) ...and
    she asks: Dear Dr. Stupid, what is that ugly white slab in my can of
    beans?

    Dr. Stupid reads the letter and straightens his glasses, his pupils
    appear to be attached to them instead of to his eyes.

    Dr. Stupid: That's a very good question, Jennifer. I'd better put on my
    patented Stupometron Helmet.

    Dr. Stupid puts on a large blue helmet that has a bear claw on top.

    Dr. Stupid: Prepare to activate! (Dr. Stupid pokes himself in the eye)
    OOF! Heh heh.... The answer's simple, really. Jennifer, that ugly white
    slab in your can of beans is... The Queen Bean! And all the other beans
    are the worker beans that serve her! (Dr. Stupid folds his hands and
    smiles at the audience as he sinks below the liquid, the camera pans out
    and we see he's in a tar pit in a jungle)

    Announcer: Thank you, Dr. Stupid. Tune in next time for Ask Dr. Stupid.

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  10. The answer's simple, really. Jennifer, that ugly white
    he's right, that's answer I would have given.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Of course I'm right! I've got my PhD!

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Piled higher & Deeper.

    JaR
    Philosophical Thug

    JaR, May 7, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but I didn't have to sit any classes or take any tests. I didn't even
    read the braindumps for my PhD. I must be smarter. Look I've even changed
    my name in my sig to reflect my new title...

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  14. Phoney Diploma

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 7, 2004
  15. Guest

    troller Guest

    Your Dr. Stupid episode was brilliant and funny. I'm
    afraid it won't get much notice, however, because it's on
    page 2, now.

    How many people troll past page one?

    troller, May 8, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    pages? hmmm, must be a web interface thing. I like my news reader....

    Neil, May 8, 2004
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Never fails to astonish me when I encounter a so-called 'professional'
    that doesn't know what usenet is or how it works.

    JaR
    Used Thug

    JaR, May 8, 2004
  18. Guest

    google Guest

    Never fails to astonish me when I encounter a so-
    called 'professional' that doesn't know what usenet is or
    how it works.

    JaR, what is usenet and how does it work? :p

    google, May 10, 2004
  19. Never fails to astonish me when I encounter a so-
    What is JaR?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    according to Brat it's when your supposed to keep your earthworms

    Neil, May 11, 2004