    OpenGK or GnuGK and fail with both.

    From a sniffer I see that the phone does GateKeeperRequest, gets confirm,
    then RegistrationRequest and gets confirm, and then it tries to send
    AdmissionRequest with its number as the source but no destination (this is
    before I even touch the phone).

    Anyone has an idea what happens? Anyone has a sample 46settings.scr file?

    Thanks! __Yehavi:

    Yehavi Bourvine, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Yehavi Bourvine

    frank Guest

    Hello,

    I have found this article via google - my question to you
    (I know You have written this oktober 2003), if you read this -
    Have you found a solution for this problem ?

    I wanted also to operate a 4602 with a computer as Server
    and for the h225 registration I also used opengk.

    On the attachment you can see a screenshot from to ethereal sessions.
    The left one was with a comupter and ethereal and the right one wa
    with
    a destiny G3i cabinet from avaya.

    4620 will work in h323 mode with the cabinet but the 4602 not
    therefore
    I'va tried it with the computer and opengk.

    When you convert the 4602 to sip-mode you can use it with various sip
    server software but this I do not want - I want to operate it in h32
    mode.

    Thanks for a hint.

    When you still need help with the 46settings.scr file, you can edit it
    with a text editor (it's no screensaver) an look at the pdf docoments
    from avaya.

    Frank

    frank, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Yehavi Bourvine

    Paul Guest

    Asterisk does H323 with a simple add-on.
    I don't see what's wrong with SIP though..
    EVERYONE uses it at least once in their life.

    Paul, Sep 20, 2005