    When browsing a web-site on my lap-top the giff avatars don't move.
    In internet options/advanced settings/multimedia The enable image animation
    box is ticked. thanks in advance for suggestion given.

    john aubrey, Oct 24, 2003

  2. john aubrey

    Boomer Guest

    Possibly one of these will help.

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283807

    How to Customize the Way That Web Pages Are Displayed
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306872

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 318378
    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook
    Express in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378

    Boomer, Oct 24, 2003